On the Jensen Measure and Marginal Improvements in Portfolio Performance: A Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E. & Horst, J.R. ter, 2000.
"Evaluating Style Analysis,"
2000-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Horst, J.R. ter & Nijman, T.E. & Roon, F.A. de, 2004. "Evaluating style analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-123840, Tilburg University.
- de Roon, Frans & Nijman, Theo E & ter Horst, Jenke, 2002. "Evaluating Style Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E., 1998.
"Testing for mean-variance spanning: A survey,"
1998-132, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Galvani, Valentina & Plourde, André, 2010.
"Portfolio diversification in energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 257-268, March.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003.
"Currency hedging for international stock portfolios: The usefulness of mean variance analysis,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91684, Tilburg University.
- de Roon, Frans A. & Nijman, Theo E. & Werker, Bas J. M., 2003. "Currency hedging for international stock portfolios: The usefulness of mean-variance analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 327-349, February.
- Korkie, Bob & Nakamura, Masao, 1997. "Block holding and keiretsu in Japan: the effects of capital markets liberalization measures on the stock market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 113-140, February.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2000. "Currency Hedging for International Stock Portfolios," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-21-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Galvani, Valentina & Behnamian, Aslan, 2009. "A Comparative Analysis of the Returns on Provincial and Federal Canadian Bonds," Working Papers 2009-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Galvani, Valentina & Plourde, Andre, 2009. "Spanning with Zero-Price Investment Assets," Working Papers 2009-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Wickern, Tobias, 2011. "Confidence in prior knowledge: Calibration and impact on portfolio performance," Discussion Papers in Statistics and Econometrics 7/11, University of Cologne, Department for Economic and Social Statistics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.