On the Jensen Measure and Marginal Improvements in Portfolio Performance: A Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galvani, Valentina & Landon, Stuart, 2011.
"Riding the Yield Curve: A Spanning Analysis,"
2011-19, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E., 1998.
"Testing for mean-variance spanning: A survey,"
1998-132, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Galvani, Valentina & Plourde, André, 2010.
"Portfolio diversification in energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 257-268, March.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2000. "Currency Hedging for International Stock Portfolios," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-21-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- de Roon, Frans & Nijman, Theo E & ter Horst, Jenke, 2002.
"Evaluating Style Analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E. & Horst, J.R. ter, 2000. "Evaluating Style Analysis," Discussion Paper 2000-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Horst, J.R. ter & Nijman, T.E. & Roon, F.A. de, 2004. "Evaluating style analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-123840, Tilburg University.
- Korkie, Bob & Nakamura, Masao, 1997. "Block holding and keiretsu in Japan: the effects of capital markets liberalization measures on the stock market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 113-140, February.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003.
"Currency hedging for international stock portfolios: The usefulness of mean variance analysis,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91684, Tilburg University.
- de Roon, Frans A. & Nijman, Theo E. & Werker, Bas J. M., 2003. "Currency hedging for international stock portfolios: The usefulness of mean-variance analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 327-349, February.
- Galvani, Valentina & Behnamian, Aslan, 2009. "A Comparative Analysis of the Returns on Provincial and Federal Canadian Bonds," Working Papers 2009-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Wickern, Tobias, 2011. "Confidence in prior knowledge: Calibration and impact on portfolio performance," Discussion Papers in Statistics and Econometrics 7/11, University of Cologne, Department for Economic and Social Statistics.
- Galvani, Valentina & Plourde, Andre, 2009. "Spanning with Zero-Price Investment Assets," Working Papers 2009-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.