Bankruptcy, Secured Debt, and Optimal Capital Structure: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 34 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berger, Allen N. & Scott Frame, W. & Ioannidou, Vasso, 2011.
"Tests of ex ante versus ex post theories of collateral using private and public information,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 85-97, April.
- Berger, A.N. & Frame, W.S. & Ioannidou, V., 2010. "Tests of Ex Ante Versus Ex Post Theories of Collateral Using Private and Public Information," Discussion Paper 2010-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Allen N. Berger & W. Scott Frame & Vasso Ioannidou, 2010. "Tests of ex ante versus ex post theories of collateral using private and public information," Working Paper 2010-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Morellec, Erwan, 2001. "Asset liquidity, capital structure, and secured debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 173-206, August.
- John Armour, 2006. "Should we redistribute in insolvency," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp319, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Djembissi, Bertrand, 2011. "Excessive risk taking and the maturity structure of debt," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1800-1816, October.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008.
"Can an Islamic Model of Housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of the Underprivileged?,"
Papers on Economics of Religion
08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2009. "Can an Islamic model of housing finance cooperative elevate the economic status of the underprivileged?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 864-883, December.
- Sharpe, Steven A. & Nguyen, Hien H., 1995.
"Capital market imperfections and the incentive to lease,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 271-294.
- Steven A. Sharpe & Hien H. Nguyen, 1994. "Capital market imperfections and the incentive to lease," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Ongena, Steven & Roszbach, Kasper, 2012.
"Collateralization, Bank Loan Rates and Monitoring: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
Working Paper Series
257, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Steven Ongena & Kasper Roszbach & Geraldo Cerqueiro, 2012. "Collateralization, Bank Loan Rates and Monitoring: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," 2012 Meeting Papers 235, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cerqueiro, G.M. & Ongena, S. & Roszbach, K., 2011. "Collateralization, Bank Loan Rates and Monitoring: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2011-087, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- N. Berger, Allen & F. Udell, Gregory, 1998.
"The economics of small business finance: The roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 613-673, August.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1998. "The economics of small business finance: the roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Armour & Michael J Whincop, 2005. "The Proprietary Foundations of Corporate Law," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp299, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Desyllas, Panos & Hughes, Alan, 2010. "Do high technology acquirers become more innovative?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1105-1121, October.
- Lucia Dunn & Shubhasis Dey, 2004. "An Empirical Investigation of Collateral and Sorting in the HELOC Market," Working Papers 04-07, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.