Estimation and Uses of the Term Structure of Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Bing-Huei, 1999. "Fitting the term structure of interest rates for Taiwanese government bonds," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 331-352, November.
- Diego Mauricio Vásuez & Luis Fernando Melo, .
"Estimación de la Estructura a Plazos de las Tasas de Interés en Colombia por Medio del Método de Funciones B-Spline Cúbicas,"
Borradores de Economia
210, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Diego Mauricio Vásquez & Luis Fernando Melo, 2005. "Estimación de la estructura a plazos de las tasas de interés en Colombia por medio del método de funciones B-spline cúbicas," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Diego Mauricio Vásquez E. & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2002. "Estimación De La Estructura A Plazo De Las Tasas De Interés En Colombia Por Medio Del Método De Funciones B-Spline Cúbicas," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002595, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Clark, Ephraim & Lakshmi, Geeta, 2004. "Sovereign debt and the cost of migration: India 1990-1992," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 111-134, February.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, .
"The Ex Ante Predictive Accuracy of Alternative Models of the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
72, Society for Computational Economics.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, 1997. "The Ex Ante Predictive Accuracy of Alternative Models of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 372, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James Steeley, 2004. "Estimating time-varying risk premia in UK long-term government bonds," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 367-373.
- Lin, Bing-Huei & Yeh, Shih-Kuo, 2001. "Estimation for factor models of term structure of interest rates with jumps: the case of the Taiwanese government bond market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 167-197, June.
- Emma Berenguer-Carceles & Ricardo Gimeno & Juan M. Nave, 2012. "Estimation of the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Methodology and Applications," Working Papers 12.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Jim Day & Ron Lange, 1997. "The Structure of Interest Rates in Canada: Information Content about Medium-Term Inflation," Working Papers 97-10, Bank of Canada.
- Riccardo Fiorito & Lorenzo Pecchi & Giorgio Valente, 2002. "The Market Value of Italian Government Debt, 1970-1996," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 61(1), pages 1-28, June.
- de Andres Sanchez, Jorge & Terceno Gomez, Antonio, 2004. "Estimating a fuzzy term structure of interest rates using fuzzy regression techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 804-818, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.