Testing For Integration In European Community Agricultural Product Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peri, Massimo & Baldi, Lucia, 2010. "Vegetable oil market and biofuel policy: An asymmetric cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 687-693, May.
- José Angel Roldán Casas & Rafaela Dios-Palomares, 2004. "Contrastación de la ley de precio único en el mercado español del aceite de oliva," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/27, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Shengfei Han & Pei He, 2012. "Reforms, WTO, arbitrage efficiency and integration between the China-US soybean markets," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 318-341, October.
- Ihle, Rico & Brummer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R., 2010. "Auswirkungen Der Fischler-Reform Und Der Blauzungenkrankheit Auf Die Europäischen Kälbermärkte," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93953, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Brown, A. Blake, 1999. "Pass-through of exchange rates and tariffs in Greek-US tobacco trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 269-277, December.
- Panos Fousekis, 2007. "Multiple Markets Within the EU? Empirical Evidence From Pork and Poultry Prices in 14 EU Member Countrties," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(65), pages 1-12.
- R. Moodley & William Kerr & Daniel Gordon, 2000. "Has the Canada-US trade agreement fostered price integration?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 334-354, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:65:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2003. "Price Relationships Among North American Fresh Tomato Markets: A Comparison Between Mexican And U.S. Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 5(03).
- Zapata, Hector O. & Gil, Jose M., 1999. "Cointegration and causality in international agricultural economics research," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Giulia LISTORTI, 2008. "Price Transmission Mechanisms: a Policy Investigation of International Wheat Markets," Working Papers 318, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.