How integrated are world beef markets? The case of Australian and U.S. beef markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985.
"Time Series Regression with a Unit Root,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
740R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 1986.
- Dries, Mark A. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1990. "Influence of trade policies on price integration in the world beef market," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 73-89, April.
- Alderman, Harold, 1992.
"Intercommodity price transmittal : analysis offood markets in Ghana,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
884, The World Bank.
- Alderman, Harold, 1993. "Intercommodity Price Transmittal: Analysis of Food Markets in Ghana," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Heytens, Paul J., 1986. "Testing Market Integration," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Sexton, Richard & Carman, Hoy, 1991. "Market Integration, Efficiency of Arbitrage, and Imperfect Competition: Methodology and Application to U.S. Celery," Staff General Research Papers 1609, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Katengeza, Samson P., 2009. "Malawi Agricultural Commodity Exchange And Spatial Rice Market Integration," Research Theses 117804, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mergos, G. J. & Stoforos, Ch. E., 1997. "Fertilizer demand in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 227-235, August.
- Gali, Jyothi & Brown, Colin G., 2000. "Analysis Of Integration Between Queensland Feed And Malting Barley Markets," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123649, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- R. Moodley & William Kerr & Daniel Gordon, 2000. "Has the Canada-US trade agreement fostered price integration?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 334-354, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.