Persistence of business cycles in multisector real business cycle models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The International Society for Economic Theory in its journal International Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 2 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veroude, Alexandra, 2012. "The Role of Mining in an Australian Business Cycle Model," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 124473, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- MathÃ¤, Thomas Y. & Pierrard, Olivier, 2011.
"Search in the product market and the real business cycle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1172-1191, August.
- MathÃ¤, Thomas Y. & Pierrard, Olivier, 2009. "Search in the product market and the real business cycle," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1036, European Central Bank.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Olivier Pierrard, 2008. "Search in the product market and the real business cycle," BCL working papers 32, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Thomas Y. MATHA & Olivier PIERRARD, 2009. "Search in the Product Market and the Real Business Cycle," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009019, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ilaski BaraÃ±ano & M. Paz Moral, 2013.
"Consumptionâ€“Leisure Trade-Offs And Persistency In Business Cycles,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 280-298, 07.
- Moral Zuazo, MarÃa Paz & BaraÃ±ano Mentxaka, Ilaski, 2007. "Consumption-Leisure Trade-offs and Persistency in Business Cycles," BILTOKI, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica) 2007-05, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica).
- Ben-Gad, Michael, 2012.
"The two sector endogenous growth model: An atlas,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 706-722.
- Ben-Gad, M., 2009. "The two sector endogenous growth model: an atlas," Working Papers, Department of Economics, City University London 09/02, Department of Economics, City University London.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.