The New Basel Capital Accord: Making it Effective with Stronger Market Discipline
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 8 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Butera & Robert Faff, 2006. "An integrated multi-model credit rating system for private firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 311-340, November.
- Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2005. "Market discipline of subordinated debt in banking: The case of costly bankruptcy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 364-376, March.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2002.
"Subordinated debt and prompt corrective regulatory action,"
2002-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2003. "Subordinated debt and prompt corrective regulatory action," Working Paper Series WP-03-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Georg Winckler, 2002.
"Monetary Union: European Lessons, Latin American Prospects,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
167, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hochreiter, Eduard & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Winckler, Georg, 2002. "Monetary union: European lessons, Latin American prospects," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 297-321, December.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Georg Winckler, 2002. "Monetary Union: European Lessons, Latin American Prospects," Working Papers 68, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Benink, H.A., 2001. "Financial Regulation: Emerging From The Shadows," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2001-002-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Masami Imai, 2006. "The Emergence of Market Monitoring in Japanese Banks: Evidence from the Subordinated Debt Market," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-008, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Imai, Masami, 2007. "The emergence of market monitoring in Japanese banks: Evidence from the subordinated debt market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1441-1460, May.
- Bigus, Jochen & Prigge, Stefan, 2005. "When risk premiums decrease as the bank's risk increases--a caveat on the use of subordinated bonds as an instrument of banking supervision," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 369-390, October.
- Forssbæck, Jens, 2011. "Ownership structure, market discipline, and banks' risk-taking incentives under deposit insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2666-2678, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.