Changing earnings distribution in the Czech republic: survey evidence from 1988-1994
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 3 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KornÃ©lia KrajnyÃ¡k & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 1998. "Competitiveness in Transition Economies: What Scope for Real Appreciation?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 309-362, June.
- Elena Kazakova, 2005. "Wages in a Growing Russia: When is a Ten Percent Rise in the Gender Pay Gap Good News?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp257, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- John Flemming & John Micklewright, 1999.
"Income Distribution, Economic Systems and Transition,"
Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series
iopeps99/69, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Flemming, J.S. & Micklewright, John, 2000. "Income distribution, economic systems and transition," Handbook of Income Distribution, in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 843-918 Elsevier.
- Profit, Stefan, 1997. "Twin peaks in regional unemployment and returns to scale in job-matching in the Czech Republic," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,63, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kertesi, Gábor & Köllő, János, 2001.
"A gazdasági átalakulás két szakasza és az emberi tőke átértékelődése. A bérszerkezet átalakulása Magyarországon 1986-1999 - III. rész
[The two stages of economic transformation and ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 897-919.
- Migheli Matteo, 2009.
"Supporting the Free and Competitive Market in China and India: Differences and Evolution Over Time,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
200904, University of Turin.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2010. "Supporting the free and competitive market in China and India: Differences and evolution over time," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 73-90, March.
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2007.
"Occupational Gender Composition and Wages in Romania: From Planned Equality to Market Inequality?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2007. "Occupational gender composition and wages in Romania: from planned equality to market inequality?," Working Papers in Economics 261, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Richard Pomfret & Kathryn H. Anderson, 1999.
"Living Standards During Transition to a Market Economy: The Kyrgyz Republic in 1993 and 1996,"
School of Economics Working Papers
1999-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Anderson, Kathryn & Pomfret, Richard, 2000. "Living Standards during Transition to a Market Economy: The Kyrgyz Republic in 1993 and 1996," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 502-523, September.
- Anna Lovasz & Mariann Rigo, 2012.
"Vintage Effects, Ageing and Productivity,"
Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market
1203, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kertesi, Gábor & Köllő, János, 1997.
"Reálbérek és kereseti egyenlőtlenségek, 1986-1996. A bérszerkezet átalakulása Magyarországon, I. rész
[Real wages and earning inequalities, 1986-1996. Part I. The transformation of wage s," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 612-634.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.