Growth Enterprise Board Initial Public Offerings: Characteristics, Volatility and the Initial‐day Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in its journal China & World Economy.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: No. 5 Jian Guo Men Nei Street, Beijing 100732
Phone: (0086-10) 65126105
Fax: (0086-10) 65126105
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1671-2234
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mok, Henry M. K. & Hui, Y. V., 1998. "Underpricing and aftermarket performance of IPOs in Shanghai, China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 453-474, November.
- Schwert, G. William, 1997. "Symposium on market microstructure: Focus on Nasdaq," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 3-8, July.
- Chan, Pak To & Moshirian, Fariborz & Ng, David & Wu, Eliza, 2007. "The underperformance of the growth enterprise market in Hong Kong," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 428-446, September.
- Chan, Kalok & Wang, Junbo & Wei, K. C. John, 2004. "Underpricing and long-term performance of IPOs in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 409-430, June.
- Guo, Haifeng & Brooks, Robert, 2009. "Duration of IPOs between offering and listing: Cox proportional hazard models--Evidence for Chinese A-share IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 239-249, December.
- Kedia, Simi & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh, 2011. "Why do only some Nasdaq firms switch to the NYSE? Evidence from corporate transactions," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 109-126, February.
- Lee, Philip J. & Taylor, Stephen L. & Walter, Terry S., 1996. "Australian IPO pricing in the short and long run," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1189-1210, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.