Experiences With Farmer Oriented Linear Programming For Crop Planning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie in its journal Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0008-3976
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kim B. & Holt, John, 1977. "A User-Oriented Model For Incorporating Risk Into Short-Run Decisions," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 1996. "On-Farm Factors Influencing Investment In Crop Sowing Machinery," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), December.
- Wiborg, Torben & McCarl, Bruce A. & Rasmussen, Svend & Schneider, Uwe A., 2005. "Aggregation and Calibration of Agricultural Sector Models Through Crop Mix Restrictions and Marginal Profit Adjustments," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24567, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Apland, Jeffrey, 1990. "Incorporating Field Time Risk Into A Stochastic Programming Model Of Farm Production," Staff Papers 14283, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Alexander, Vickie J. & Tew, Bernard V. & Smittle, Doyle A., 1985. "A Mathematical Programming Model For Vegetable Rotations," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Preckel, Paul V. & Ahmed, Mohamed M. & Ehui, Simeon K., 2001. "Modeling The Motivation For Diversification On Subsistence Farms In The Ethiopian Highlands," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20641, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Drynan, Ross G., 1986. "On Resolving Multiple Optima in Linear Programming," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(02), August.
- Debertin, David L. & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 1985. "Optimal Management Strategies For Alfalfa Production Within A Total Farm Plan," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.