The Operation of Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research in its journal Australian Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 23 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010
Phone: +61 3 8344 2100
Fax: +61 3 8344 2111
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-9018
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felmingham, B. & Zhang, Q., 2000. "The Long Run Demand for Broad Money in Australia Subject to Regime Shifts," Papers 2000-07, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Abbas Valadkhani & Sajid Anwar & Amir Arjonandi, 2012. "How to capture the full extent of price stickiness in credit card interest rates?," Economics Working Papers wp12-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Philip Lowe & Thomas Rohling, 1993. "Agency Costs, Balance Sheets and the Business Cycle," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9311, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Hallberg, Milton C. & Herendeen, James B., 1996. "Macroeconomic Policy and Agricultural Cycles in Australia and the United States," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(01), April.
- Gordon de Brouwer & Irene Ng & Robert Subbaraman, 1993. "The Demand for Money in Australia: New Tests on an Old Topic," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9314, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Carmichael, Jeffrey & Harper, Ian R., 1995. "Implementing monetary policy in a deregulated financial system: A study of the Australian official short-term money market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 409-428, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.