Are We Having More Fun Yet? Categorizing and Evaluating Changes in Time Alloction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 38 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; Time Alloction;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almudena Sevilla & Jose Gimenez-Nadal & Jonathan Gershuny, 2012.
"Leisure Inequality in the United States: 1965–2003,"
Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 939-964, August.
- Sevilla, Almudena & Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Gershuny, Jonathan I., 2012. "Leisure Inequality in the United States: 1965-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 6708, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hajdu, Tamás & Hajdu, Gábor, 2011.
"A hasznosság és a relatív jövedelem kapcsolatának vizsgálata magyar adatok segítségével
[Examining the relation of utility and relative income using Hungarian data]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 56-73.
- Vicki Freedman & Frederick Conrad & Jennifer Cornman & Norbert Schwarz & Frank Stafford, 2014. "Does Time Fly When You are Having Fun? A Day Reconstruction Method Analysis," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 639-655, June.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2009.
"The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 190-225, August.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2009. "The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness," NBER Working Papers 14969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2009. "The paradox of declining female happiness," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2009-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2009. "The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness," IZA Discussion Papers 4200, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2009. "The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Jose Ignacio Gimenez-Nadal, 2011.
"Trends in Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics
547, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "Trends in time allocation: A cross-country analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1338-1359.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "Trends in Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eleanor Brown & Ye Zhang, 2013. "Is volunteer labor part of household production? Evidence from married couples," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 341-369, September.
- Freedman, Vicki A. & Stafford, Frank & Schwarz, Norbert & Conrad, Frederick & Cornman, Jennifer C., 2012. "Disability, participation, and subjective wellbeing among older couples," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 588-596.
- J. Gimenez-Nadal & Jose Molina, 2014.
"Regional unemployment, gender, and time allocation of the unemployed,"
Review of Economics of the Household, Springer,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 105-127, March.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2012. "Regional Unemployment, Gender and Time Allocation of the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 7043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerben Bakker, 2009. "Time and productivity growth in services: how motion pictures industrialized entertainment," Economic History Working Papers, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History 27866, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Maya Abou-Zeid & Moshe Ben-Akiva, 2012. "Well-being and activity-based models," Transportation, Springer, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1189-1207, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.