Are We Having More Fun Yet? Categorizing and Evaluating Changes in Time Alloction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 38 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; Time Alloction;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerben Bakker, 2009. "Time and productivity growth in services: how motion pictures industrialized entertainment," Economic History Working Papers 27866, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Sevilla, Almudena & Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Gershuny, Jonathan I., 2012.
"Leisure Inequality in the United States: 1965-2003,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6708, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almudena Sevilla & Jose Gimenez-Nadal & Jonathan Gershuny, 2012. "Leisure Inequality in the United States: 1965–2003," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 939-964, August.
- Freedman, Vicki A. & Stafford, Frank & Schwarz, Norbert & Conrad, Frederick & Cornman, Jennifer C., 2012. "Disability, participation, and subjective wellbeing among older couples," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 588-596.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Jose Ignacio Gimenez-Nadal, 2011.
"Trends in Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Economics Series Working Papers
547, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "Trends in time allocation: A cross-country analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1338-1359.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "Trends in Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.