An Examination of the Commerce Department Leading-Indicator Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khurshid Kiani, 2011. "Fluctuations in Economic and Activity and Stabilization Policies in the CIS," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 193-220, February.
- Keen Meng Choy & Hwee Kwan Chow, 2004.
"Forecasting the Global Electronics Cycle with Leading Indicators: A VAR Approach,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
223, Econometric Society.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Keen Meng Choy, 2004. "Forecasting the Global Electronics Cycle with Leading Indicators: A VAR Approach," Working Papers 16-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Keen Meng Choy, 2004. "Forecasting the Global Electronics Cycle with Leading Indicators: A VAR Approach," Departmental Working Papers wp0407, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Keith R. Phillips, 1988. "The development and uses of regional indexes of leading economic indicators," Research Paper 8808, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Keith R. Phillips & Lucinda Vargas & Victor Zarnowitz, 1996. "New tools for analyzing the Mexican economy: indexes of coincident and leading economic indicators," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1988. "A Probability Model of The Coincident Economic Indicators," NBER Working Papers 2772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marian Berneburg, 2003. "Composite Leading Indicators der amerikanischen Wirtschaft - Prognosegüte des Conference Board und des OECD Ansatzes im Vergleich," IWH Discussion Papers 172, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.