Dynamic Censored Regression and the Open Market Desk Reaction Function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Monokroussos, 2013.
"A Classical MCMC Approach to the Estimation of Limited Dependent Variable Models of Time Series,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 71-105, June.
- George Monokroussos, 2009. "A Classical MCMC Approach to the Estimation of Limited Dependent Variable Models of Time Series," Discussion Papers 09-07, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Qu, Xi & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Locally most powerful tests for spatial interactions in the simultaneous SAR Tobit model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 307-321.
- Gnabo, Jean-Yves & de Mello, Luiz & Moccero, Diego, 2008.
"Interdependencies between Monetary Policy and Foreign Exchange Intervention under Inflation Targeting: The Case of Brazil and the Czech Republic,"
Working Paper Series
RP2008/95, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jean-Yves Gnabo & Luiz de Mello & Diego Moccero, 2010. "Interdependencies between Monetary Policy and Foreign Exchange Interventions under Inflation Targeting: The Case of Brazil and the Czech Republic," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 195-221, 08.
- Luiz de Mello & Diego Moccero & Jean-Yves Gnabo, 2008. "Interdependencies between Monetary policy and Foreign-Exchange Intervention under Inflation Targeting: The Case of Brazil and the Czech Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 593, OECD Publishing.
- Qu, Xi & Lee, Lung-fei, 2012. "LM tests for spatial correlation in spatial models with limited dependent variables," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 430-445.
- Ana Maria Herrera & Pinar Ozbay, 2005. "A Dynamic Model of Central Bank Intervention," Working Papers 0501, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Chen, Ho-Chyuan & Chang, Kuang-Liang & Yu, Shih-Ti, 2012. "Application of the Tobit model with autoregressive conditional heteroscedasticity for foreign exchange market interventions," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 274-282.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.