A Testing Procedure for Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models With Large Datasets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jianqing Fan & Yuan Liao & Martina Mincheva, 2013.
"Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(4), pages 603-680, 09.
- Fan, Jianqing & Liao, Yuan & Mincheva, Martina, 2011. "Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements," MPRA Paper 38697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sévi, Benoît & Le Pen, Yannick, 2013.
"Futures trading and the excess comovement of commodity prices,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/11382, Paris Dauphine University.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures Trading and the Excess Comovement of Commodity Prices," Working Papers halshs-00793724, HAL.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures Trading and the Excess Comovement of Commodity Prices," AMSE Working Papers 1301, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jan 2013.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures trading and the excess comovement of commodity prices," Working Papers 2013-019, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, 2011.
"Macro factors in oil futures returns,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/11663, Paris Dauphine University.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2013.
"Large Panel Data Models with Cross-Sectional Dependence: A Survey,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2013. "Large panel data models with cross-sectional dependence: a survey," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 153, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sévi, Benoît & Le Pen, Yannick & Chevallier, Julien & Bunn, Derek, 2013. "Fundamental and Financial Influences on the Co-movement of Oil and Gas Prices," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11692, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bai, Jushan & Liao, Yuan, 2012. "Efficient Estimation of Approximate Factor Models," MPRA Paper 41558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2013. "Do euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 923, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cheng, Xu & Liao, Zhipeng & Schorfheide, Frank, 2013. "Shrinkage estimation of high-dimensional factor models with structural instabilities," Working Papers 14-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- GUO-FITOUSSI, Liang, 2013. "A Comparison of the Finite Sample Properties of Selection Rules of Factor Numbers in Large Datasets," MPRA Paper 50005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Morana, 2013. "Factor Vector Autoregressive Estimation of Heteroskedastic Persistent and Non Persistent Processes Subject to Structural Breaks: New Insights on the US OIS SPreads Term Structure," Working Papers 233, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Kemal Bagzibagli, 2012. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism and Time Variation in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 12-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Atak, Alev & Kapetanios, George, 2013. "A factor approach to realized volatility forecasting in the presence of finite jumps and cross-sectional correlation in pricing errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 224-228.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures trading and the excess comovement of commodity prices," Working Papers 19, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Heaton, Chris & Solo, Victor, 2012. "Estimation of high-dimensional linear factor models with grouped variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 348-367.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.