Bias From Censored Regressors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bircan, Çağatay, 2011.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Wages: Does the Level of Ownership Matter?,"
618, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Cagatay Bircan, 2013. "Foreign direct investment and wages: does the level of ownership matter?," Working Papers 157, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2011.
"Net Campaign Contributions, Agricultural Interests, and Votes on Liberalizing Trade with China,"
2011-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2012. "Net campaign contributions, agricultural interests, and votes on liberalizing trade with China," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 745-769, March.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2011. "Net Campaign Contributions, Agricultural Interests, and Votes on Liberalizing Trade with China," Working Papers 201102, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Maravalle, Alessandro, 2010. "The role of the terms of trade in the trade channel of transmission of oil price shocks," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-12, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Roberto Rigobon & Thomas M. Stoker, 2010. "Set identification and sensitivity analysis with Tobin regressors," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 255-277, November.
- Bernhardt, Paul W. & Wang, Huixia Judy & Zhang, Daowen, 2014. "Flexible modeling of survival data with covariates subject to detection limits via multiple imputation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 81-91.
- Anna Gumpert & James R. Hines, Jr. & Monika Schnitzer, 2011.
"The Use of Tax Havens in Exemption Regimes,"
NBER Working Papers
17644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr, James R & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 8943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr., James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 381, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines, James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,30, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.