Ways Of Improving Foreign Direct Investment (Fdi) Contribution To Romania‘S Sustainable Development
AbstractThe paper analysis the macro and micro ways of improving FDI contribution toRomania‘s sustainable development. Part.1 is devoted to FDI macroeconomic factors of influenceregarding: theoretical and practical aspects of sectoral structure and technological level of FDI;regional and country of origin FDI distribution in the host country; reinvested and repatriatedprofits; FDI impact on trade balance. Part 2 is devoted to some measures at macrolevel deservingmore attention in order to increase mutual and more equitable advantages of all stakeholdersinvolved in FDI activity such as transfer pricing, financial and banking relation between affiliatesand parent company, royalty payments and barter trade relations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia in its journal Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica.
Volume (Year): 2 (2012)
Issue (Month): 14 ()
Contact details of provider:
FDI structure and types sustainable development; reinvested; profit; repatriate profit; transferprices.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klein, Michael & Aaron, Carl & Hadjimichael, Bita, 2001. "Foreign direct investment and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2613, The World Bank.
- Andrew MOLD, 2004. "Fdi And Poverty Reduction: A Critical Reappraisal Of The Arguments," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 20, pages 91-122.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Valentina Vasile, 2012. "Comparative Advantage Metrics Of Romania’S Exports In The Period 2007-2010," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 34(1(43)), pages 5-23, June.
- Gheorghe Zaman, 2006. "Aspecte ale eficientei macroeconomice a investitiilor straine directe in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(499)(su), pages 65-88, June.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN, 2006. "Some Macroaspects Of Fdi In Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 22(1(31)), pages 9-27, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.