The Political Economy Of Water Quality Protection From Agricultural Chemicals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association in its journal Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Environmental Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William T. McSweeny & Randall A. Kramer, 1986. "The Integration of Farm Programs for Achieving Soil Conservation and Nonpoint Pollution Control Objectives," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(2), pages 159-173.
- Skop, E. & Schou, J. S., 1999. "Modeling the effects of agricultural production. An integrated economic and environmental analysis using farm account statistics and GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 427-442, June.
- Darrell L. Hueth, 1995. "The Use of Subsidies to Achieve Efficient Resource Allocation in Upland Watersheds," IDB Publications 39158, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Greene, Catherine & Hansen, LeRoy & Hellerstein, Daniel, 2010. "Ecosystem services from agriculture: Steps for expanding markets," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2085-2092, September.
- Guillermo Donoso, 1994. "Regulación Óptima de Problemas de Contaminación Difusa," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(92), pages 45-58.
- Batie, Sandra S. & Arcenas, Agustin, 1998. "Toward Agricultural Environmental Management: Applying Lessons From Corporate Environmental Management," Staff Papers 11807, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.