Food Manufacturing Activities of the Largest Agricultural Cooperatives: Market Power and Strategic Behavior Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by National Council of Farmer Cooperatives in its journal Journal of Agricultural Cooperation.
Volume (Year): 5 (1990)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caswell, Julie A., 1989. "The Cooperative-Corporate Interface: Interfirm Contact Through Membership on Boards of Directors," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 4.
- Royer, Jeffrey S. & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 1993. "Formula Price Contracts as an Alternative to Forward Integration by Farmer Cooperatives," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 8.
- Giannakas, Konstantinos & Fulton, Murray E., 2003. "Agricultural Cooperatives And Cost-Reducing R&D In The Agri-Food System," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22193, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jeffrey S. Royer, 1995. "Potential for cooperative involvement in vertical coordination and value-added activities," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 473-481.
- Ronald W. COTTERILL, 1997. "The Performance Of Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives In Differentiated Product Markets," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 964, University of Massachusetts.
- Rogers, Richard T., 1993. "Advertising Strategies by Agricultural Cooperatives in Branded Food Products, 1967 to 1987," Research Reports 25202, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.