Assessing Bottlenecks in Vertically Organized Beef Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Food Distribution Research Society in its journal Journal of Food Distribution Research.
Volume (Year): 36 (2005)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. den Ouden & Aalt A. Dijkhuizen & Ruud B.M. Huirne & Peter J.P. Zuurbier, 1996. "Vertical cooperation in agricultural production-marketing chains, with special reference to product differentiation in pork," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 277-290.
- Stephen R. Koontz, 1999. "Marketing Agreement Impacts in an Experimental Market for Fed Cattle," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 347-358.
- Azzeddine Azzam, 1998. "Captive Supplies, Market Conduct, and the Open-Market Price," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 76-83.
- Sand, Shannon R. & Raper, Kellie Curry & McKinney, Doug, 2010. "Constraints to Value-Added Management Practice Adoption for Cow-Calf Producers," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56524, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yanyan Liu & Mary K. Muth & Stephen R. Koontz & John D. Lawrence, 2009.
"Evidence of the role of marketing arrangements and valuation methods in improving beef quality,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 147-163.
- Muth, Mary K. & Liu, Yanyan & Koontz, Stephen & Lawrence, John D., 1009. "Evidence of the Role of Marketing Arrangements and Valuation Methods in Improving Beef Quality," Staff General Research Papers 13021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.