The Economics of Racial Discrimination: A Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 12 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arroyo, José Santiago & Figueroa, Víctor, 2007.
"Determinantes del Acceso a un Empleo de Calidad en la región de Los Lagos, Chile: Análsis comparativo entre 1996 y 2003
[Determinants of the Access to a Quality employment in the region of The La," MPRA Paper 15565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Cherry & Susan Feiner, 1992. "The treatment of racial and sexual discrimination in economics journals and economics textbooks: 1972 to 1987," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 99-118, December.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1996. "Search and discrimination," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 143-167, September.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1987. "Hiring Procedures in the Firm: Their Economic Determinants and Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 2185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Augustin Fosu, 1988. "Trends in relative earnings gains by black women: Implications for the future," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 31-45, June.
- Walker, John R., 1996. "Earnings differentials of Mexican immigrants: The case of Turkey processing," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 271-283.
- Mitra, Aparna, 2003. "Establishment size, employment, and the gender wage gap," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 317-330, July.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1982. "A Robinsonian Approach to Discrimination," Munich Reprints in Economics 3351, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Charles Latos, 1982. "Racial discrimination in labor markets: A job filtering hypothesis," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 413-427, June.
- Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2002. "Ethnic and gender wagedisparities in Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2859, The World Bank.
- Aparna Mitra, 1999. "Structural characteristics of firms and industries and black and white wage inequality in the U.S. economy: 1988," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 179-192, June.
- François Combarnous, 1994. "Discrimination et marché du travail : concepts et théories," Documents de travail 02, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Jairo Baquero & Juan Carlos Guataqui & Lina Sarmiento, 2000. "Un marco analítico de la discriminación laboral. Teorias, modalidades y estudios para Colombia," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÃN 003679, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.