Nonlinearities and Robustness in Growth Regressions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 97 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael S. Delgado & Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011.
"Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?,"
2011-13, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Rodríguez, Francisco & Shelton, Cameron A., 2013. "Cleaning up the kitchen sink: Specification tests and average derivative estimators for growth econometrics," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 260-273.
- Benos, Nikos, 2009. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: empirical evidence from EU countries," MPRA Paper 19174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2008.
"Understanding Russian Regions' Economic Performance during Periods of Decline and Growth: An Extreme-bound Analysis Approach,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
644, OECD Publishing.
- Ahrend, Rüdiger, 2012. "Understanding Russian regions’ economic performance during periods of decline and growth—An extreme bound analysis approach," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 426-443.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Van Hoa, Tran & Limskul, Kitti, 2013. "Economic impact of CO2 emissions on Thailand's growth and climate change mitigation policy: A modelling analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 651-658.
- Arusha Cooray & Sushanta Mallick, 2011. "What explains cross-country growth in South Asia? Female education and the growth effect of international openness," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14511, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Salimans, Tim, 2012. "Variable selection and functional form uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 267-280.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe, 2011. "The non-linear effects of life expectancy on economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 116-118, July.
- Pääkkönen, Jenni, 2010. "Economic freedom as driver of growth in transition," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 469-479, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.