Policy Options in a Liquidity Trap
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 94 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Horta Correia & Emmanuel Farhi & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2011.
"Unconventional Fiscal Policy at the Zero Bound,"
w201103, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Correia, Isabel & Farhi, Emmanuel & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro, 2011. "Unconventional Fiscal Policy at the Zero Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 8193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabel Correia & Emmanuel Farhi & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2012. "Unconventional fiscal policy at the zero bound," Working Papers 698, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Isabel Correia & Emmanuel Farhi & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2011. "Unconventional Fiscal Policy at the Zero Bound," NBER Working Papers 16758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200706 is not listed on IDEAS
- John H. Cochrane, 2009. "Comment on "On the Need for a New Approach to Analyzing Monetary Policy"," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2008, Volume 23, pages 427-448 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emil Stavrev & Thomas Harjes & Martin CihÃ¡k, 2009. "Euro Area Monetary Policy in Uncharted Waters," IMF Working Papers 09/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Lewis, Kenneth A. & Seidman, Laurence S., 2008.
"Overcoming the zero interest-rate bound: A quantitative prescription,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 751-760.
- Kenneth Lewis & Laurence Seidman, 2006. "Overcoming the Zero Interest-Rate Bound: A Quantitative Prescription," Working Papers 06-14, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Nikola Mirkov & Gisle James Natvik, 2013.
"Announcements of interest rate forecasts: Do policymakers stick to them?,"
2013/11, Norges Bank.
- Mirkov, Nikola & Natvik, Gisle James, 2013. "Announcements of Interest Rate Forecasts: Do Policymakers Stick to Them?," Working Papers on Finance 1303, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Johannes F. Wieland, 2010.
"The Optimal Inflation Rate in New Keynesian Models,"
NBER Working Papers
16093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Johannes Wieland, 2010. "The Optimal Inflation Rate in New Keynesian Models," Working Papers 91, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Strategy: Lessons From The Crisis,"
European Central Bank.
- Dai, Meixing, 2011. "Quantitative and credit easing policies at the zero lower bound on the nominal interest rate," MPRA Paper 28129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Eusepi, 2008. "Central bank transparency and nonlinear learning dynamics," Staff Reports 342, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eggertsson, Gauti B. & Pugsley, Benjamin, 2006. "The mistake of 1931: A general equilibrium analysis," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Sengupta, Kunal, 2007. "Corporate liquidity, investment and financial constraints: Implications from a multi-period model," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 151-174, April.
- Edda Claus & Mardi Dungey & Renée Fry, 2008.
"Monetary Policy in Illiquid Markets: Options for a Small Open Economy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 305-336, July.
- Edda Claus & Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry, 2006. "Monetary Policy In Illiquid Markets: Options For A Small Open Economy," CAMA Working Papers 2006-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2010.
"Over The Cliff: From the Subprime to the Global Financial Crisis,"
NBER Working Papers
16609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2011. "Over the Cliff: From the Subprime to the Global Financial Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 49-70, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.