Journal Pricing and Mergers: A Portfolio Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 92 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ordover, Janusz A & Willig, Robert D, 1978. "On the Optimal Provision of Journals qua Sometimes Shared Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 324-38, June.
- Ted Bergstrom, 2001.
"Free Labor for Costly Journals?,"
- Bergstrom, Ted, 2001. "Free Labor for Costly Journals?," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5jc0893p, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- repec:fth:calaec:16-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Aguzzoni & E. Argentesi & P. Buccirossi & L. Ciari & T. Duso & M. Tognoni & C. Vitale, 2013.
"They Played the Merger Game: A Retrospective Analysis in the UK Videogames Market,"
wp908, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Aguzzoni, Luca & Argentesi, Elena & Buccirossi, Paolo & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Tognoni, Massimo & Vitale, Cristiana, 2013. "They played the merger game: A retrospective analysis in the UK videogames market," DICE Discussion Papers 113, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Luca Aguzzoni & Elena Argentesi & Paolo Buccirossi & Lorenzo Ciari & Tomaso Duso & Massimo Tognoni & Cristiana Vitale, 2013. "They Played the Merger Game: A Retrospective Analysis in the UK Videogames Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1330, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Aviv Nevo & Daniel L. Rubinfeld & Mark McCabe, 2005. "Academic Journal Pricing and the Demand of Libraries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 447-452, May.
- Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation (EFI), Berlin (ed.), 2013. "Research, innovation and technological performance in Germany - EFI Report 2013," Research, innovation and technological performance in Germany: Report, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI), volume 127, number 2013e.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Daniel Hosken, 2008.
"The Effect of Mergers on Consumer Prices: Evidence from Five Selected Case Studies,"
1037, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Orley Ashenfelter & Daniel Hosken, 2008. "The Effect of Mergers on Consumer Prices: Evidence from Five Selected Case Studies," NBER Working Papers 13859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2004:i:10:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathan Berg, 2002. "Coping with journal-price inflation: leading policy proposals and the quality-spectrum," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(14), pages 1-7.
- L. Aguzzoni & E. Argentesi & L. Ciari & T. Duso & M. Tognoni, 2013.
"Ex-post Merger Evaluation in the UK Retail Market for Books,"
wp889, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Aguzzoni & Elena Argentesi & Lorenzo Ciari & Tomaso Duso & Massimo Tognoni, 2013. "Ex-Post Merger Evaluation in the UK Retail Market for Books," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1310, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Aguzzoni, Luca & Argentesi, Elena & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Tognoni, Massimo, 2013. "Ex-post merger evaluation in the UK retail market for books," DICE Discussion Papers 98, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Azar, Ofer H., 2008.
"Evolution of social norms with heterogeneous preferences: A general model and an application to the academic review process,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 420-435, March.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2002. "Evolution of social norms with heterogeneous preferences: A general model and an application to the academic review process," MPRA Paper 4482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friberg, Richard & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Getting a Better Price: Strategic Behaviour before Changes in Ownership of Corporate Assets," Working Paper Series 777, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Duso, Tomaso & Argentesi, Elena & Aguzzoni, Luca & Ciari, Lorenzo & Tognoni, Massimo, 2013. "Ex Post Merger Evaluation in the UK Book Retail Market," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80025, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Patrick Gaulé & Nicolas Maystre, 2008.
"Getting cited: does open access help?,"
CEMI Working Papers
cemi-workingpaper-2008-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.