Who Uses Illegal Drugs?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 81 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziggy MacDonald & Stephen Pudney, .
"Illicit Drug Use and labour Market Achievement: Evidence from the UK,"
Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics
98/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ziggy MacDonald & Stephen Pudney, 2001. "Illicit drug use and labour market achievement: evidence from the UK," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(13), pages 1655-1668.
- Suryadipta Roy, 2005. "Are Illegal Drugs Inferior Goods?," Working Papers 05-01 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Suryadipta Roy, 2007. "Are Illegal Drugs Inferior Goods in the US?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(3), pages 303-314, September.
- MacDonald, Ziggy & Pudney, Stephen, 2000. "Illicit drug use, unemployment, and occupational attainment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1089-1115, November.
- Henry Saffer & Frank Chaloupka, 1995.
"The Demand for Illicit Drugs,"
NBER Working Papers
5238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kaestner, 1995. "The Effects of Cocaine and Marijuana Use on Marriage and Marital Stability," NBER Working Papers 5038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaestner, Robert & Grossman, Michael, 1998. "The effect of drug use on workplace accidents," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 267-294, September.
- Henry Saffer & Frank J. Chaloupka, 1999.
"Demographic Differentials in the Demand for Alcohol and Illicit Drugs,"
in: The Economic Analysis of Substance Use and Abuse: An Integration of Econometrics and Behavioral Economic Research, pages 187-212
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Saffer & Frank Chaloupka, 1998. "Demographic Differentials in the Demand for Alcohol and Illicit Drugs," NBER Working Papers 6432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suryadipta Roy, 2005. "Are Illegal Drugs Inferior Goods?," Working Papers 05-01old Classification- , Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Jeffrey DeSimone, 1999. "Illegal Drug Use and Labor Supply," Working Papers 9906, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.