The Future of the Income Tax
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 80 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Decoster & Isabelle Standaert & Christian Valenduc & Guy Van Camp, 2002.
"What makes personal income taxes progressive? The case of Belgium,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 45(3), pages 91-112.
- André DECOSTER & Isabel STANDAERT & Christian VALENDUC & Guy VAN CAMP, 2000. "What Makes Personal Income Taxes Progressive? the Case of Belgium," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0008, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- André Decoster & Isabelle Standaert & Christian Valenduc & Guy Van Camp, 2000. "What makes Personal Income Taxes progressive? The case of Belgium," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0008, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Decoster, André & Standaert, I & Valenduc, C & Van Camp, Guy, 2000. "What makes personal income tax progressive? The case of Belgium," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/118579, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Don Fullerton, 1994. "Inputs to Tax Policymaking: The Supply Side, the Deficit, and the Level Playing Field," NBER Working Papers 3507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Buckley & Eric Rasmusen, 2000.
"The Uneasy Case for the Flat Tax,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 295-318, December.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1991. "Efficient Institutions for Ownership and Allocation of Capital," Working Paper Series 298, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Mar 1992.
- Goni, Edwin & Lopez, J. Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2008.
"Fiscal redistribution and income inequality in Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4487, The World Bank.
- Goñi, Edwin & Humberto López, J. & Servén, Luis, 2011. "Fiscal Redistribution and Income Inequality in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1558-1569, September.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1997. "Allocation of Economic Competence in Teams: A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 480, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Joel Slemrod, 1997. "The Economic Effects of the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 589-632, June.
- Mariano Ruiz Espejo, 1997. "Una metodología para el control por muestreo de cuentas económicas," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 7, pages 159-180, Junio.
- Hsing, Yu, 1996. "Estimating the laffer curve and policy implications," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 395-401.
- John Bishop & K. Chow & John Formby & Chih-Chin Ho, 1997. "Did Tax Reform Reduce Actual US Progressivity? Evidence from the Taxpayer Compliance Measurement Program," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 177-197, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.