Just-Cause Employment Policies When Unemployment Is a Worker Discipline Device
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 79 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frick, Bernd & Malo, Miguel A. & Garcia Martinez, Pilar & Schneider, Martin, 2012. "The Demand for Individual Grievance Procedures in Germany and Spain: Labour Law Changes versus Business Cycle/La demanda de reclamaciones laborales individuales en Alemania y España: Derecho Laboral ," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 283-310, Abril.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2005. "Labor Discipline, Reputation and Underemployment Traps," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0501, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2005.
"Severance Pay and the Shadow of the Law: Evidence for West Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1619, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2005. "Severance Pay and the Shadow of the Law: Evidence for West Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 541, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Bermig, Andreas & Dilger, Alexander, 2013.
"Corporate governance and employee power in the boardroom: An applied game theoretic analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 51-74.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Bermig, Andreas & Dilger, Alexander & Geyer, Hannah, 2011. "Corporate governance and employee power in the boardroom: An applied game theoretical analysis," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 9/2011, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Rebitzer, James B & Taylor, Lowell J, 1995.
"Do Labor Markets Provide Enough Short-Hour Jobs? An Analysis of Work Hours and Work Incentives,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 257-73, April.
- James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 1991. "Do Labor Markets Provide Enough Short Hour Jobs? An Analysis of Work Hours and Work Incentives," NBER Working Papers 3883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.