Vehicle and Nonvehicle Currencies in International Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 70 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ligthart, Jenny E. & Werner, Sebastian E. V., 2012.
"Has the Euro affected the choice of invoicing currency?,"
Working Paper Series
1414, European Central Bank.
- Ligthart, Jenny E. & Werner, Sebastian E.V., 2012. "Has the euro affected the choice of invoicing currency?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1551-1573.
- Jenny E. Ligthart & Sebastian E. V. Werner, 2011. "Has the Euro Affected the Choice of Invoicing Currency?," CAMA Working Papers 2011-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jenny Ligthart & Sebastian E. V. Werner, 2010. "Has the Euro Affected the Choice of Invoicing Currency?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3058, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Werner, S.E.V., 2010. "Has the Euro Affected the Choice of Invoicing Currency?," Discussion Paper 2010-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Ono, Masanori, 2006.
"On the determinants of exporters' currency pricing: History vs. expectations,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 548-568, December.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Masanori Ono, 2006. "On the Determinants of Exporters' Currency Pricing: History vs. Expectations," NBER Working Papers 12432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Masanori Ono, 2006. "On the Determinants of Exporters' Currency Pricing: History vs. Expectations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-442, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Friberg, Richard, 1996. "On the Role of Pricing Exports in a Third Currency," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 128, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kamps, Annette, 2006. "The euro as invoicing currency in international trade," Working Paper Series 0665, European Central Bank.
- Patricia S. Pollard, 2001. "The creation of the Euro and the role of the dollar in international markets," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 17-36.
- Hartmann, Philipp, 1998. "The Currency Denomination of World Trade after European Monetary Union," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 424-454, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.