Uncertainty and the Bidding for Incentive Contracts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant, S. & Kajii, A. & Menezes, F. & Ryan, M., 2002.
"Auctions with Options to Re-auction,"
2002-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Véronique Flambard & Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Mohnen, 2007.
"Snow removal auctions in Montreal: costs, informational rents, and procurement management,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 245-277, February.
- Véronique Flambard & Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "Snow Removal Auctions in Montreal: Costs, Informational Rents, and Procurement Management," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 20-05, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Véronique Flambard & Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Mohnen, 2004. "Snow Removal Auctions in Montreal: Costs, Informational Rents, and Procurement Management," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-59, CIRANO.
- Flambard,Véronique & Lasserre,Pierre & Mohnen ,Pierre, 2004. "Snow Removal Auctions in Montreal: Costs, Informational Rents, and Procurement Management," Research Memoranda 023, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Stevenson, Simon & Young, James & Gurdgiev, Constantin, 2010. "A comparison of the appraisal process for auction and private treaty residential sales," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 145-154, June.
- Flavio Menezes & Paulo Klinger Monteiro, 1996.
"A Note on Auctions with Endogenous Participation,"
9610003, EconWPA, revised 31 Oct 1996.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005031 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Saunders & Anand Srinivasan & Ingo Walter, 1998. "Price Formation in the OTC Corporate Bond Markets: A Field Study of the Inter-Dealer Market," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-089, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Amaral, Miguel & Saussier, Stéphane & Yvrande-Billon, Anne, 2009. "Auction procedures and competition in public services: The case of urban public transport in France and London," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 166-175, June.
- Saunders, Anthony & Srinivasan, Anand & Walter, Ingo, 2002. "Price formation in the OTC corporate bond markets: a field study of the inter-dealer market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 95-113.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.