Optimal Pricing with Intermodal Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Seabright, Paul, 2003. "The Economics of Passenger Rail Transport: A Survey," IDEI Working Papers 163, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2005.
"Ownership Structure of Cable Networks and Competition in Local Access,"
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2005. "Ownership Structure of Cable Networks and Competition in Local Access," Working Papers 09, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Rowangould, Gregory, 2013. "Public financing of private freight rail infrastructure to reduce highway congestion: A case study of public policy and decision making in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 25-36.
- Carlos Pombo, 2002. "Regulación de monopolios naturales con información asimétrica: Una introducción," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÃN 003442, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Holguin-Veras, Jose & Jara-Diaz, Sergio, 1998. "Optimal pricing for priority service and space allocation in container ports," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 81-106, April.
- Theodore Keeler, 1984. "Theories of regulation and the deregulation movement," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 103-145, January.
- William C. Miller, 2007. "Ramsey pricing with long run competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(34), pages 1-5.
- Stefan Buehler, 2000. "Is Swiss Telecommunications a Natural Monopoly? An Evaluation of Empirical Evidence," SOI - Working Papers 0001, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander, 2013. "Intermodal competition on some routes in transportation networks: The case of inter urban buses and railways," DICE Discussion Papers 84, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Deb, Kaushik & Filippini, Massimo, 2011. "Estimating welfare changes from efficient pricing in public bus transit in India," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-31, January.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1999. "Competition in Transportation Modes and the Provision of Infrastructure Services," Discussion Papers 564, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro, 2008. "Investment and welfare implications of the ownership structure of overlapping networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 38-53, March.
- Felix Höffler, 2006. "Monopoly Prices versus Ramsey-Boiteux Prices: Are they “Similar”, and: Does it Matter?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 27-43, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:34:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang Liu & Xiaolei Guo & Hai Yang, 2009. "Pareto-improving and revenue-neutral congestion pricing schemes in two-mode traffic networks," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 123-140, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.