Pareto-improving and revenue-neutral congestion pricing schemes in two-mode traffic networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal NETNOMICS: Economic Research and Electronic Networking.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102537
Congestion pricing; Revenue-neutral; Pareto-improving; Two-mode network; Traffic equilibrium;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sherman, Roger, 1971. "Congestion Interdependence and Urban Transit Fares," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 565-76, May.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1992.
"Using the Revenues from Congestion Pricing,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt32p9m3mm, University of California Transportation Center.
- Small, Kenneth A., 2001. "Using the Revenues from Congestion Pricing," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7170x9b0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Jonas Eliasson, 2001. "Road pricing with limited information and heterogeneous users: A successful case," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 595-604.
- Braeutigam, Ronald R, 1979. "Optimal Pricing with Intermodal Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 38-49, March.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1983. "The incidence of congestion tolls on urban highways," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 90-111, January.
- Daniel, Joseph I., 2001. "Distributional Consequences of Airport Congestion Pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 230-258, September.
- Tabuchi Takatoshi, 1993. "Bottleneck Congestion and Modal Split," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 414-431, November.
- Small, Kenneth A, 2004. "6. Road Pricing And Public Transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 133-158, January.
- Adler, Jeffrey L. & Cetin, Mecit, 2001. "A direct redistribution model of congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 447-460, June.
- Wu, Di & Yin, Yafeng & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong, 2011. "Pareto-improving congestion pricing on multimodal transportation networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 660-669, May.
- Chen, Linxi & Yang, Hai, 2012. "Managing congestion and emissions in road networks with tolls and rebates," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 933-948.
- Tian, Li-Jun & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2013. "Tradable credit schemes for managing bottleneck congestion and modal split with heterogeneous users," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-13.
- Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai, 2012. "The impact of user heterogeneity on road franchising," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 958-975.
- Theodore Tsekeris, 2009. "Introduction to the feature issue on design and evaluation of road network pricing," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-4, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.