Job Search, Labor Supply, and the Quit Decision: Theory and Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1993.
"The Industrial Mobility of Displaced Workers,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 302-23, April.
- Enlinson Mattos & Veronica Orellano & elaine Pazello, 2009.
"A Substituição de Trabalhadores como Instrumento para Redução de Gastos com Salários: Evidências para a Indústria Paulista,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia,
FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 63(2), pages 135-152, June.
- Orellano, Verônica Inês Fernandez & Toldo Pazello, Elaine & Mattos, Enlinson Henrique Carvalho de, 2010. "A substituição de trabalhadores como instrumento para redução de gastos com salários: evidências para a indústria paulista," Textos para discussÃ£o 267, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Holzer, Harry J, 1988.
"Search Method Use by Unemployed Youth,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1986. "Employed and Unemployed Job Search: A Comparison of Choices and Outcomes among Youth," NBER Working Papers 1861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bowlus, Audra J. & Liu, Huju, 2013.
"The contributions of search and human capital to earnings growth over the life cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 305-331.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Huju Liu, 2012. "The Contributions of Search and Human Capital to Earnings Growth Over the Life Cycle," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20122, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.