Simulation of Schumpeterian Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hussain, Salman, 2006. "Co-regulation and voluntarism in the provision of food safety: lessons from institutional economics," Working Papers 45996, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Juliette von Arx, 2004. "Innovation und Wettbewerb – Eine Analyse aufgrund von schweizerischen Unternehmensdaten," KOF Working papers 04-84, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 2005.
"Firm's R & D Behavior Under Rational Expectations,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 127-144, December.
- Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1990. "Contestability and investment in average cost reduction," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373313, Tilburg University.
- Lööf, Hans & Savin, Maxim, 2012. "Cross-country difference in R&D productivity Comparison of 11 European economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 294, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 13 Mar 2013.
- John Pickering & Duncan Matthews, 1999. "Rule Making in Pursuit of a Single European Market," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 399-416.
- Garavaglia, Christian, 2010. "Modelling industrial dynamics with "History-friendly" simulations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 258-275, November.
- Witteloostuijn, A. van & Maks, J.A.H., 1988. "Workable competition and the barrier market," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373309, Tilburg University.
- Rotheli, Tobias F., 2008. "Estimation of evolutionary models as a tool for research in industrial organization," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 138-148, February.
- Utz Weitzel, 2005. "Growth and Innovation Strategies In Global Competition," Working Papers 05-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.