Economic Analysis of Trade Unionism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 65 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Pencavel, 1982.
"The Trade-Off between Wages and Employment in Trade Union Objectives,"
NBER Working Papers
0870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pencavel, John H, 1984. "The Tradeoff between Wages and Employment in Trade Union Objectives," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 99(2), pages 215-31, May.
- Jacob Mincer, 1981. "Union Effects: Wages, Turnover, and Job Training," NBER Working Papers 0808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2013.
"Cyclical and Welfare Effects of Public Sector Unions in a Real-Business-Cycle Model,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-83, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2013. "Cyclical and welfare effects of public sector unions in a Real-Business-Cycle model," Working Papers 2013_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- James Hill & Jason Taylor, 2008. "Do Professional Sports Unions Fit the Standard Model of Traditional Unionism?," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 56-67, March.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1989.
"Wages, Employer Costs, and Employee Performance in the Firm,"
NBER Working Papers
2830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1990. "Wages, employer costs, and employee performance in the firm," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(3), pages 147-164, February.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1999. "A Model of Endogenous Union Density and Membership," Working papers 1999-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Adriana Cassoni, 1997. "A brief survey on the role of trade unions in labour market," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0697, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ahn, Tom & Arcidiacono, Peter, 2004. "Paying to queue: a theory of locational differences in nonunion wages," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 565-579, May.
- repec:fth:prinin:89 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.