Job Quitting and Frictional Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman, 2001. "The importance of employer-to-employer flows in the U.S. labor market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Julie Hotchkiss, 1999. "The effect of transitional employment on search duration: A selectivity approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(1), pages 38-52, March.
- Elisabetta Marzano, 2008. "Search on the job in European countries: evidence based on the European Community Household Panel Survey (ECHP)," Working Papers 7_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1996.
"The hiring of new labor by expanding industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 25-42, August.
- Michael W. Elsby & Bart Hobijn & Aysegul Sahin, 2010.
"The Labor Market in the Great Recession,"
NBER Working Papers
15979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Elsby & Bart Hobjin & Aysegül Sahin, 2010. "The labor market in the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 2010-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bart Hobijn & Aysegul Sahin & Michael Elsby, 2010. "The Labor Market in the Great Recession," 2010 Meeting Papers 323, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman, 2004. "Employer-to-employer flows in the U.S. labor market: the complete picture of gross worker flows," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Qian Huang, 2011. "The impact of job mobility on earnings growth of migrant workers in urban China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 171-187, June.
- Hung, N. M. & Lefebvre, P., 1981. "Sur l’impact de l’assurance-chômage dans une économie keynésienneOn the impact of unemployment insurance in a Keynesian economy," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(4), pages 525-552, octobre-d.
- Chuang, Hwei-Lin, 1995. "Job search effectiveness for employed and unemployed college graduate youth in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 247-260.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.