Dependency Rates and Savings Rates: Further Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Sánchez Romero, 2011.
"The role of demography on per capita output growth and saving rates,"
MPIDR Working Papers
WP-2011-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Miguel Sánchez-Romero, 2013. "The role of demography on per capita output growth and saving rates," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 1347-1377, October.
- Hongbin Li & Junsen Zhang & Jie Zhang, .
"Effects of longevity and dependency rates on saving and growth: Evidence from a panel of cross countries,"
MRG Discussion Paper Series
1106, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Li, Hongbin & Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen, 2007. "Effects of longevity and dependency rates on saving and growth: Evidence from a panel of cross countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 138-154, September.
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2004. "Saving, investment and the net foreign asset position," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 45, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Gudmundur S. Gudmundsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2013. "Age structure and the current account," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1307, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Hoffmann, Mathias, 2005. "Saving, investment and the net foreign asset position," CFR Working Papers 05-09, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Matthew Higgins, 1997. "Demography, national savings and international capital flows," Staff Reports 34, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rosa Aisa & Fernando Pueyo, 2013. "Population aging, health care, and growth: a comment on the effects of capital accumulation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 1285-1301, October.
- Matthew Higgins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Asian Demography and Foreign Capital Dependence," NBER Working Papers 5560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loumrhari, Ghizlan, 2013.
"Vieillissement démographique, longévité et épargne. Le cas du Maroc
[Ageing population, longevity and save. The case of Morocco]," MPRA Paper 50649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.