Tariffs and Trade in General Equilibrium: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Dusansky & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2000. "The true shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 206-214, June.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ludema, Rodney D., 2001.
"Optimal international trade agreements and dispute settlement procedures,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, June.
- Ludema, R.D., 1990. "Optimal International Trade Agreements And Dispute Settlement Procedures," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Collie, David R., 2009.
"Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2009/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- David Collie, 2012. "Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 141-154, November.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Free trade: what are the terms-of-trade effects?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 147-161, October.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1999. "Shadow prices and trade restrictions in a monetary economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 755-764.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael Michael, 1995. "Tariffs, quotas, and voluntary export restraints with endogenous labor supply," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Devereux, John & Roberts, Bryan, 1997. "Direct Foreign Investment and Welfare in the Transforming Economies: The Case of Central Asia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 297-312, June.
- David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2011. "Will export taxes replace VERs?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 484-489, October.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1995. "The shadow price of foreign exchange in a dual economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 195-202, February.
- Michael Dueker, 1995. "Tariffs and asset market structure: some basic comparative dynamics," Working Papers 1995-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Ronald J. Wonnacott, 1992. "Hubs and Spokes, and Free Trade in the Americas," NBER Working Papers 4198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1996. "Tariff risk and international borrowing with incomplete asset markets," Working Papers 1996-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wong, Siu-kee, 2004. "Existence of trading Nash equilibrium in tariff retaliation models," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 367-387, May.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2000. "Urban unemployment, rural labor monopsony, and optimal policies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Siu-kee Wong, 2009. "Uniqueness and comparative statics of Nash equilibrium in a tariff retaliation model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 169-188, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.