Christian Zimmermann's Presentations
My presentation slides tends to be sparse with most of the content coming from the talking, as it should be. Here are some that are still useful without the comments.
More, older presentations to be added soon.
- RePEc at 21: Sustaining a Large Open Bibliography on a Shoestring, Open Repositories Conference, Montana State University, June 6, 2018.
- Open Scholarship: The Experince of RePEc for Economics, Open Scholarship for the Social Sciences Conference, University of Maryland, October 26, 2017.
- Demystifying the Federal Reserve, American Library Association RUSA/BRASS, Chicago, June 26, 2017.
- On the Need for a Replication Journal, ZBW Hamburg, June 30, 2015.
- When theory is much ahead of measurement, IMAEP keynote, Corfou, June 13, 2014.
- Some empirical evidence and advice, European Economic Association Retreat for Women, 2013.
- Persistent Identifiers in Practice, Berlin, 2012.
- Discussion of "Financial Intermediation, Investment Dynamics and Business Cycle Fluctuations" by Andrea Ajello, November 3, 2011.
- The RePEc idea: Federating people and collections, Joint Conference on Digital Libraries, Ottawa, June 2011.
- Implementaton of the Human Right to Social Security around the World: A Preliminary Empirical Assessment of National Social Protection Laws, UConn Human Rights workshop, April 9, 2011.
- Building an online subject bibliography service: RePEc in Economics, NEREUS, London, 2010.
- How to engage authors into an open bibliography initiative: The RePEc Author Service, CERN workshop on Innovations in Scholarly Communicaton (OAI6), Geneva, June 19, 2009.
- Malaria Policy: Alternative Prevention and Eradication Strategies in a Dynamic Model, Gates Foundation Conference, Cornell, December 23, 2009.
- The Economics of Citation, UConn-Wesleyan Workshop, 2007.
- The Economics of Open Bibliographic Data Provision, Mexico, 2006.
- Discussion of "Are Structural VARs Useful Guides for Developing Business Cycle Theories?" by Patrick Kehoe, V.V. Chari and Ellen McGrattan, Canadian Macro Study Group, Montreal, November 5, 2004.
- Discussion of "Firm Dynamics and Aggregate Volatility with Endogenously Segmented Credit Markets" by Antonio Falato, 2004.
- Open Access: The experience in Economics, Americal Library Association SPARC/ACRL Forum, Toronto, June 21, 2003.
- Discussion of "Vertical Integration, Restructuring and the Productuvuty Paradaox" by Frank Cronin and Douglas Brown, Canadian Economic Association, Montreal, June 2, 2001.
- Discussion of "Persitence" by Yongsung Chang, Joao Gomes and Frank Schorfheide, Canadian Macro Study Group, Mcmaster, November 11, 2000.
- The International Transmission of Business Cycles: What are the Facts?, May 1999.
- Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance
- Academic Rankings with RePEc.
- Malaria: Disease Impacts and Long-Run Income Differences
- Unemployment Insurance: Isn't Marriage Enough?
- Basle Accord and Financial Intermediation: The Impact of Policy
- Buying Out Child Labor
- Financial Intermediation with Heterogeneous Projects: An Application to the Japanese Credit Crunch
- Credit Crunch, Bank Lending Behaviour and Monetary Policy: A Model of Financial Intermediation with Heterogeneous Projects
- Violence and the Optimality of Unemployment Insurance.
- Delayed Income Taxation and Fluctuations
- Sectoral Economies and the International Transmission of the Business Cycle.
- Forecasting with Real Business Cycle Models
- Business Cycles and Exchange Rates
- International Business Cycles and Exchange Rates
- Technology Innovations and the Volatility of Output: An International Perspective.
© Copyright 1995-2018 Christian Zimmermann
All rights reserved