The Annual Cost Of Producing Milk In Connecticut: Estimates For 2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pramod, Ganapathiraju & Nakamura, Katrina & Pitcher, Tony J. & Delagran, Leslie, 2014. "Estimates of illegal and unreported fish in seafood imports to the USA," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 102-113.
- Jed Kolko & David Neumark & Marisol Cuellar Mejia, 2013.
"What Do Business Climate Indexes Teach Us About State Policy And Economic Growth?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 220-255, May.
- Jed Kolko & David Neumark & Marisol Cuellar Mejia, 2011. "What Do Business Climate Indexes Teach Us About State Policy and Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 16968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Nataliya Plesha, 2013. "Economic And Sustainability Impacts Of Connecticut’S Public Act 09-229 To Support Dairy Farming," Outreach Reports 17, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-04-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zwi:uconnr:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauctus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .