Nonlinear shrinkage estimation of large-dimensional covariance matrices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imre Kondor & G'abor Papp & Fabio Caccioli, 2017. "Analytic approach to variance optimization under an $\ell_1$ constraint," Papers 1709.08755, arXiv.org.
- Imre Kondor & G'abor Papp & Fabio Caccioli, 2016. "Analytic solution to variance optimization with no short-selling," Papers 1612.07067, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsLarge-dimensional asymptotics; nonlinear shrinkage; rotation equivariance;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-10-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2010-10-23 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .