Probabilistic Choice and Stochastic Dominance
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsProbabilistic choice; first-order stochastic dominance; expected utility theory; random utility model; risk;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-04-15 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2008-04-15 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ORE-2008-04-15 (Operations Research)
- NEP-UPT-2008-04-15 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .