Assimilation and the earnings of guestworkers in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dustmann, Christian & Görlach, Joseph-Simon, 2016.
"Estimating immigrant earnings profiles when migrations are temporary,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-8.
- Christian Dustmann & Joseph-Simon Görlach, 2016. "Estimating Immigrant Earnings Profiles when Migrations are Temporary," CESifo Working Paper Series 5919, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Dustmann & Joseph-Simon Görlach, 2016. "Estimating Immigrant Earnings Profiles when Migrations are Temporary," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1609, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Schmidt, Christoph M., 1997. "Immigrant performance in Germany: Labor earnings of ethnic German migrants and foreign guest-workers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(Supplemen), pages 379-397.
- Sebastian Gundel & Heiko Peters, "undated".
"Assimilation and Cohort Effects for German Immigrants,"
200123, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Gundel, Sebastian & Peters, Heiko, 2008. "Assimilation and cohort effects for German immigrants," CAWM Discussion Papers 6, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Sebastian Gundel & Heiko Peters, 2007. "Assimilation and Cohort Effects for German Immigrants," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 64, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Guenter Lang, 2000. "Native-Immigrant Wage Differentials in Germany - Assimilation, Discrimination, or Human Capital?," Discussion Paper Series 197, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Bijwaard, Govert & Wahba, Jackline, 2014. "Immigrants' Wage Growth and Selective Out-Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fertig, Michael & Schurer, Stefanie, 2007.
"Labour Market Outcomes of Immigrants in Germany – The Importance of Heterogeneity and Attrition Bias,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
20, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Fertig, Michael & Schurer, Stefanie, 2007. "Labour Market Outcomes of Immigrants in Germany: The Importance of Heterogeneity and Attrition Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 2915, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert C. M. Beyer, 2017. "The Performance of Immigrants in the German Labor Market," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 892, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Florian Lehmer & Johannes Ludsteck, 2012. "Wage Assimilation of Immigrants: Which Factors Close the Gap? â€“ Evidence from Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa12p262, European Regional Science Association.
- Okoampah, Sarah, 2016. "Estimating earnings assimilation of immigrants to Germany: Evidence from a double cohort model," Ruhr Economic Papers 630, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Velling, Johannes, 1995. "Wage discrimination and occupational segregation of foreign male workers in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Licht, Georg & Steiner, Viktor, 1993. "Assimilation, labour market experience, and earnings profiles of temporary and permanent immigrant workers in germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-06, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Florian Lehmer & Johannes Ludsteck, 2015. "Wage Assimilation of Foreigners: Which Factors Close the Gap? Evidence From Germany," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(4), pages 677-701, December.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Zur ökonomischen Bedeutung von Wanderungen und den Möglichkeiten und Grenzen einer Einwanderungspolitik," Discussion Papers 3, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Lofstrom, Magnus & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2000. "Immigration Policy, Assimilation of Immigrants and Natives' Sentiments towards Immigrants: Evidence from 12 OECD-Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 187, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guenter Lang, 2004. "How Different are Wages from Wage Potentials? - Analyzing the earnings disadvantage of immigrants in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 256, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:9217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.