A framework to enforce anti-predation rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. R. Shackleton & Linda Clarke & Thomas Lange & Siobhan Walsh, 1995. "Training For Employment In Western Europe And The United States," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 404.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition policy; monopolisation; predation; enforcement; sanctions; screening;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-02-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2010-02-05 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-02-05 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2010-02-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:09085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .