The influence of the new member states on EU environmental policy-making: A game theoretical approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Humphreys, David, 2001. "Forest negotiations at the United Nations: explaining cooperation and discord," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 125-135, November.
- Hoberg, George, 1991. "Sleeping with an Elephant: The American Influence on Canadian Environmental Regulation," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 107-131, January.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- Alain Nadai, 1999. "Conditions of Development of a Product Ecolabel," Post-Print halshs-00159961, HAL.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:69:y:1975:i:04:p:1299-1315_24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbsse:fsii95308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .