Social justice in the age of identity politics: Redistribution, recognition, participation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tschakert, Petra, 2009. "Recognizing and nurturing artisanal mining as a viable livelihood," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 24-31.
- repec:taf:rwinxx:v:42:y:2017:i:4:p:443-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Will Kymlicka, 2004. "Culturally Responsive Policies," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2004-05, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Kim Samuel, Sabina Alkire, John Hammock, China Mills and Diego Zavaleta, 2014. "Social Isolation and its Relationship to Multidimensional Poverty," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp080, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Chaney, Paul, 2016. "Civil Society and Gender Mainstreaming: Empirical Evidence and Theory-Building from Twelve Post-Conflict Countries 2005–15," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 280-294.
- Yenneti, Komali & Day, Rosie, 2015. "Procedural (in)justice in the implementation of solar energy: The case of Charanaka solar park, Gujarat, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 664-673.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzboem:fsi98108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.