Analyzing democratic change and stability: A human development theory of democracy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Richard & Mishler, William, 1996. "Testing the Churchill Hypothesis: Popular Support for Democracy and its Alternatives," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 29-58, January.
- Ekiert, Grzegorz, 1991. "Democratization Processes in East Central Europe: A Theoretical Reconsideration," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 285-313, July.
- Easton, David, 1975. "A Re-assessment of the Concept of Political Support," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 435-457, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Donnell, Guillermo, 1999. "Democratic theory and comparative politics," Discussion Papers, Presidential Department P 99-004, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Fuchs, Dieter, 1999. "Soziale Integration und politische Institutionen in modernen Gesellschaften," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Institutions and Social Change FS III 99-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbisc:fsiii99202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .