CO2 Emission Intensity and Exporting: Evidence from German Firm-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2017-02-26 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc16:145706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .