Explaining the German trade surplus: An analysis with an estimated DSGE model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lundberg, Shelly & Pollak, Robert A, 1993.
"Separate Spheres Bargaining and the Marriage Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 988-1010, December.
- Lundberg, S. & Pollak, R.A., 1991. "Separate Spheres Bargaining and the Marriage Market," Working Papers 91-08, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, S. & Pollak, R.A., 1991. "Separate Spheres Bargaining and the Marriage Market," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-08, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Helmut Rainer & Geethanjali Selvaretnam & David Ulph, 2011.
"Assisted reproductive technologies (ART) in a model of fertility choice,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 1101-1132, July.
- Rainer, Helmut & Selvaretnam, Geethanjali & Ulph, David, 2008. "Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) in a model of fertility choice," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Helmut Rainer & Geethanjali Selvaretnam & David Ulph, 2008. "Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) in a Model of Fertility Choice," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200801, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Rainer, Helmut & Selvaretnam, Geetha & Ulph, David, 2008. "Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) in a Model of Fertility Choice," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-09, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Rainer, Helmut & Selvaretnam, Geethanjali & Ulph, David, 2011. "Assisted reproductive technologies (ART) in a model of fertility choice," Munich Reprints in Economics 19815, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, January.
- Sara Rica & Amaia Iza, 2005. "Career Planning in Spain: Do Fixed-term Contracts Delay Marriage and Parenthood?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 49-73, November.
- Angelika Tölke & Martin Diewald, 2003. "Insecurities in employment and occupational careers and their impact on the transition to fatherhood in Western Germany," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 9(3), pages 41-68, September.
- Weiss, Yoram & Willis, Robert J, 1985. "Children as Collective Goods and Divorce Settlements," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 268-292, July.
- Harvey Leibenstein, 1975. "The Economic Theory of Fertility Decline," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(1), pages 1-31.
- Pedro Mira & Namkee Ahn, 2001. "Job bust, baby bust?: Evidence from Spain," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 505-521.
- David H. Autor, 2003. "Outsourcing at Will: The Contribution of Unjust Dismissal Doctrine to the Growth of Employment Outsourcing," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-42, January.
More about this item
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2014-02-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2014-02-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-02-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2014-02-02 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc13:79896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .