18 billion at one blow: Evaluating Germany's twenty biggest tax expenditures
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstax expenditures; tax subsidies; evaluation;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-01-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2013-01-07 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:uoccpe:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fikoede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .