Der Einkommenssteuertarif verteilt stärker um als je zuvor: Eine Simulationsanalyse
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEinkommensteuer; Umverteilung; Mikrosimulation; Personal Income Tax; Redistribution; Microsimulation;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-12-10 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2012-12-10 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:uoccpe:123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fikoede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .